Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas in Murka.

Hi!

Merry Christmas! I love Christmas, but most of this post isn't about the holiday. Our presents are all piled under the tree, Katie's baking a pie, and I'm going to try my hand at cooking a turkey tomorrow. Should be fun.

Here's some stuff to look at and have a laugh while you've got company.

You have a dirty mind.

And if you grew up playing videogames in the '80s and this doesn't give you a little thrill of joy, then you are not human.




My good buddy Jody has put a bunch of videos up on her Youtube site of odd things from Taiwan. Warning: madness that way lies.

"O HAI U CATCHED US SECKSING LOL."

GamesRadar posted a story covering the 15 worst videogame boxarts of 2007. I have to admit that I wasn't very fussy on GamesRadar when the site first launched; it was laggy and unintuitive, but they've tightened things up nicely, and their Top 7, Top 10, etc. lists are always good for a chuckle.

Speaking of stories, here's an interesting one. Those of you not familiar with Animal Crossing for the Gamecube or Nintendo DS might not find anything interesting in The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing, but the whole story is told using unaltered screenshots from the Big N's freeform community sim. The story is creepy as shit, too.

Finally, I'm sure many of you know that I desperately love my Wii (which fanaticism has only waxed with Katie's recent gift of Super Mario Galaxy), but I'm still very interested in getting a PS3 when the price of said PlayStation comes down out of the fucking stratosphere. That said, this faux-commercial sums up the difference between the two systems nicely, if not particularly politically correctly. (w00t! Triple Adverb Combo! 1000 points!)



That's all for now! Merry Christmas!

Now fuck off.

Love, Adam
give me your Wii number, and I'll give you mine, and we can play with each other's Wiis

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I love it when you tell me to fuck off. It makes my skin tingle.

Grrrr.

Merry Christmas to you too! Tell Katie I said "hi" and "pie??" ...

Be well, the both of you!

Melissa

10:36 am, December 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home