Thursday, May 25, 2006

South Africa 15: All hail.

All drop and worship Horrible the chicken. This is the only picture I got with me and his Chickenness. That stupid duck got in the way. We killed it and arranged its bones in occult symbols. Horrible and I. Lisa, Michael and Devon stood nearby, transfixed with horror.

Then Michael and Lisa jumped on the tramampoline. Trabampoline.

There was an alli.... croc.... big lizard when we were leaving .

And Horrible the chicken came out to say goodbye to us. He seriously walked along with us. Him and a bunch of ducks (whom I can only assume were his brainwashed and devoted acolytes). Really. It was cool.

Well, thus ends my fantastic romp with the animals in East London.

Next: the wedding! Yay! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home