Tuesday, May 30, 2006

South Africa 17: So Beautiful Beach

Me and Lisa and Devon. Our shadow forms rose up against us, but we were able to defeat them. Well, Devon and I defeated ours, but, sadly, Lisa's got the better of her and slew her. Then ShadowLisa stripped the skin from her fallen doppleganger and woke it in a freakish attempt to become human. She's actually quite nice, once you get to know her, so it all worked out in the end. Barely anybody even noticed...

Devon and ShadowLisa had a race to the top of the sand dune. I prudently abstained, thus guaranteeing that I would not lose.

So pretty beach.

So pretty sand. I think I'll become a photographer. Or a writer. Hey, as long as I'm taking pictures this AWESOME and writing such deep and witty captions as "So pretty sand", I might as well segue it into a career. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home