Thursday, June 08, 2006

South Africa 25: Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind...

Do this, don't do that, can't you read the siiiiihiiiiigns....
Right.

KER-BOOMS RIVER! AHAHAHAHA! I love it!

"No lines." But, pray, good sir. There seems to be a line right there on the side! Stupid sign doesn't even know. Lisa started to get pissy because of all the signs I was taking pictures of. I think she was just jealous because I wasn't taking pictures of her.

This is probably my favorite one. Ever. "End-Thank You." It's a great all-purpose phrase. Try using it on someone, like, the next time you want someone to shut up. "End-Thank You."

I just liked this one because it looks like a face.
So, this is in Wilderness. I thought Michael was driving us into the wilderness, but it's actually a town called Wilderness. It was pretty sweet. Here, this map goes next to the last one I showed you of the Eastern Cape.

We came in on the bottom left, from Port Elizabeth on the Eastern Cape, and went to Wilderness. (The little blue line that says "Wilderness National Park" points right at the town.) It was a really long drive. Next, we went to George, then Oudtshoorn to the north for a drama festival. Then Cape Town! Yaya! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home