Monday, July 31, 2006

I am teh suxx0r.

I have been to busy to breathe. I was teaching grade three and one and doing my Rainbow Time stuff at the same time. I don't care what everybody says: having 62.5 hours of work to do each week is fucking bullshit.

Ah, that felt good.

Okay, so I moved. Look at the new apartment that Katie and I will be referring to as Echo Base. (I have been secertly calling it the Fortress of Solitude, but I feel we need a new name to represent that I will not be solo.) I am also willing to refer to it as Apokolips, Honeycomb Hideout, or Four Freedoms Plaza.

Ahem.

Anyway, on to the pictures!

This is what it looked like when I just finished moving:



So messy apartment.
Well, then I worked like a mad bastard and made it cool. You see the next post. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home