Tuesday, September 05, 2006

South Africa 35: More! Jackass! Penguins!!!

The hits just keep on comin'. Look at these guys. They are utter jackasses.

This is the broad view. South Africa is awfully nice-looking, don't you think?

"Please look under your vehicles for penguins." It would suck to run one over.


Check the detail from the lower-right. I'm getting this made into a shirt. Then I'll sell them on my website. Then I can finally retire.

Soon, kids! Soon, it's all over! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

i'll buy one ...!

12:14 pm, September 06, 2006  
Blogger AdamFireFist said...

You'll buy ten.

8:59 pm, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll take 2.

2:14 pm, October 03, 2006  
Blogger AdamFireFist said...

You'll take 20.

3:06 pm, April 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home