Tuesday, September 19, 2006

South Africa 38: And they all lived happily ever after...

Well, this is the last of them. It took a lot longer than I had thought it would to finish my wacky adventures in the Land of Biltong. Ah. Here we go!

This is the 'signal' of their Signal Hill. I think we should get them to build a replica of Cabot Tower here instead. And set up some goddamn picnic tables while you're at it, b'ys. Not that I'm complaining. I loved standing next to the big concrete thing while we ate our hummus and chips and drank beer.
No, wait, I actually did love that. So fun Cape Town.

We fucked about on Signal Hill until the sun went down, and I took a picture of the city. It looked like this.

The next day, Michael came and collected me from Lisa's apartment, and we went to get petrol for his bakkie. I was chuffed. It was lekker. Sorry, I'll stop. Anyway, this sign caught my eye. I don't know what it was really about. Sounded fun, though.


And the last thing I saw, other than the airport, was a township.

In any event, I loved South Africa.

Go to South Africa, buy me some biltong and droƫ wors and send it to:

Adam Hunt
35 Nan Men Rd.
Taichung, Taichung County
Taiwan
ROC 402

I loves me my biltong.

Now fuck off, I'm sick of looking at you. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home