Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Redirecting...


Another thing I love about teh internets is that if you don't have anything really worthwhile to say, you can always point people at other things on the interweb that are.

Yeeee.

Case in point.

Dana managed to track down a copy of The Log Driver's Waltz on U-2b. Anyone who grew up in Canada needs no introduction to this classic short. (I never learned how to embed videos on my site, so just go to hers to see it.) If you weren't lucky enough to grow up in that land of perpetual happiness, then you have my condolences.

Also, I was playing around and found the website of one Christopher Tin, who composed the opening song for the game Civilization 4, Baba Yetu. I love this song. SO nice song. Go listen to it. I never learned how to upload songs like Melissa, either. Poo.

And Katie put up some pictures of Halloween, complete with somebody's wicked Kakashi costume.

That's it; now shag off for a bit.


Love, Adam

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

hey adam/will, i also found several hinterland who's who, but did not link them for fear of over-linking. they're out there, tho. my fave: the loon.

3:08 pm, November 10, 2006  
Blogger AdamFireFist said...

Bong.
Mine was the marmot.
There was a marmot one, wasn't there?
NO! It was the pine marten!
I loved it!

4:05 am, November 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home