Thursday, December 07, 2006

Have I told you guys lately...

That I love the world?

Seriously. I was watching an episode of Button Mashing on Gamespot the other day, but I had to go before it ended, and when I came back, I found the best error message I've ever seen waiting for me on my computer's desktop.

Check it:


Awesome. Awesome.

Also, I was puttering around in teh Wikipedia, reading up on bazookas, and I learned that they're named after an obscure brasswind instrument. The article on the instrument ends with the affirmation that "the only professional bazooka player is Mr. Ormly Gumfudgin, age 80."

Jolly nice.

Onwards to Mr. Gumfudgin's website it is, then.

If you can watch this and not enjoy it, then I don't care how much Canadian Tire money you have or how many Hail Marys you say: you have no soul, and you are going to hell.

Love, Adam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so have a soul and i'll see you in heaven. i laughed so loud i drown out the sound of the cat that's been in heat for two weeks outside my window.

5:14 am, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home