Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Okay, I love the world again.


SO, do you remember those advent calendars from when you were kids? You know, the ones where you opened these little doors for each day of December leading up to Christmas? And there was a little chocolate bell or Christmas tree or Santa Claus head or whatever inside?

No? You poor buggers. Anyway, I love those goddamn things.

Ahem. Now, we all know that Nintendo loves us, so they've decided to give us a little online advent calendar at this website.

Only instead of chocolate, you get videogames.

Not PS2 games or anything. It's just a little 2D platformer, but it's some fun. You control Chubby Snow, a cute little snow-dude who jumps around on jelly-bean-lookin' enemies and collects snowflakes.

Go. Go now.

Oh, also, anyone who knows me well knows that I've got a thing for Cthulhu [pronounce it kuh-TOO-loo or kuh-THOO-loo]. Something about a Great Old One rising from the depths stirs affects my apocalypse gland, releasing the hormone apocalyptin into my hormone-hungry bloodstream. Zombies and killer robots from the future do it, too.

So anyway, I got all excited when they came out with Cthulhu plushies, and I loves me some Hello Cthulhu, so you can imagine the frantic glee with which I received the news that the "thing [which] cannot be described" has heard and answered my prayers by causing a human to design and market some action figures under the brilliant and evocative name of My Little Cthulhu.

Adam want. Adam want mind-shattering lord of darkness.

Look! -------->

Witness the pathetic mortals being driven insane by the mere presence of the Great Old One! Yay! Madness and darkness neverending!

Oh, and speaking of madness and darkness neverending, this Verizon customer service call, wherein an exapserated American customer tries to convey the idea that $0.002 is not the same as $0.00002, is twenty minutes of agony or boundless humor depending on your attitude. Set aside a fortminute and listen to the people at Verizon deny some fundamental mathematical truths.

That's all. I'll be home on the 21st.

Love, Adam

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now i am addicted and i can't stop dying. i suck.

4:08 am, December 13, 2006  
Blogger AdamFireFist said...

Me, too. I never even finished the first level. And I am teh r0xx0r.

Why, o why, did they have to make a kiddy-looking game that is so punishingly difficult?

6:53 pm, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home