Friday, December 22, 2006

Okay, I'm here.


I'm not sure who's home, or who's too busy to do anything, so if you ever look at this bastion of literacy on teh internets, and if you're on the same island as I am, then send me an e-mail, and we'll talk and hang out and laugh at this sentence, which steadfastly refuses to end, despite being, I believe, grammatically-correct and having consumed most of the commas that I've used this year.

Phew. *pretends to be out of breath*

So, yeah. If I don't call you, it doesn't mean that I don't like you or want to talk to you. It secretly means that I left my little book with all my phone numbers in it back in Taiwan. Because I'm an idiot.

There's snow here, but not much of it. They're calling for a green Christmas. That's annoying.

Oh, and Katie gave me my Christmas present early. It's a Nintendo DS. I am love it. Love. It.

Damn it, I'm home! I'm too busy to be frigging around with my website!

Love, Adam