Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Thought you killed me, didn't cha?

Yeah, well it'll take more than that to do away with me, punk.

I'm back in Taiwan again, and busier than a bayman with two woodstoves.


There are some things to show you. I've made a new webalbum for our trip to Newfoundland. It's called "Adam and Katie in Newfoundland." Oooh, cryptic.


I'll let Katie set up a separate album for the Iowa pictures. Look at the Iowa ones first, because they happened first.


Iowa was fun. I went to the Mall of America. It was large. But for all of its largeness, it only had two videogame stores. AND BOTH OF THEM WERE GAMESTOP. Double-you Tee Eff?


Other than that, I'm looking for a new job, so if anyone hears of a job opening for a writer/editor for oh, say, a videogame website... or something... let me know, mmkay?


I am desperately in love.

With my new DS. It is so awesome. Katie is the best. She also solved my problem of what I was supposed to get her for Christmas. When I saw how much she liked my DS...


So now it's awesome. We can play Super Mario Cart DS against each other. Fantastic. We can also play New Super Mario Brothers against each other. And Meteos. I love my new toy.

I'm balls-deep in Final Fantasy XII. I love it, also. I am full of love.

In other news, railguns are real. 'Bout fucking time.

Oh, and I got to play with my sister's boyfriend's Wii when I was home.

I also love the Wii. It is more fun than a bag of Extra Fun Funlings opened on the funnest day of the Funlio Fun Festival, held every Funday in Funuary in the mythical city of Funopolis, capital of the verdant Empire of the Fun.

Okay, That's all. I'm tired now. I'll put up more stuff more often now that I'm half caught up on work.

Now fuck off.

Love, Adam