Thursday, January 25, 2007

Time for fun!


It's Winter-een-mas again! Tonight I'll be celebrating with a bit of Final Fantasy XII and maybe some Super Mario Kart DS (if I can talk Katie into it).
Let's see, what else have I got?
There's the woman who fucking died trying to get a free Wii for her kids.
The lady took part in a contest called "Hold your wee for a Wii." They had to drink loads of water and not pee. This can be very dangerous. So watch out the next time it's "drink free 'til somebody pees" night downtown, okay, kids?
The hosts of the show were fired and may face criminal charges. Oh, dear. No wonder the Pope doesn't like videogames anymore.
Oh, and this is something I found while playing on Wikipedia. Mind-controlling liver flukes.
Seriously, guys, sometimes the things in this world scare the ever-loving shit out of me.
HA! Speaking of shit! This is a real movie that Katie and my little sister Jessica now own on DVD:
Good, now fuck off.
Love, Adam
EDIT: Speaking of things that scare the ever-loving shit out of me, we just had an earthquake, like two minutes ago. Nobody believed me, because it was just as everybody was getting up from class to go home. I dunno, but my office was just rockin'. I hate earthquakes.
EDIT2: Screw you, hippies. It was a 6.goddamn2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home