Friday, February 09, 2007

The Power of Suggestion.


You know how, if you say something often enough and loudly enough, eventually people start to believe it, even if it's not true?

They did it with the WMDs in Iraq, after all.
Anyway, it got done to me with this video.




I'm seriously starting to consider the possibility that I am, in fact, a pirate.
Ahem.
We'll be going to Cambodia on Saturday for Chinese New Year, so expect pictures when we come back.
In other, more niche-y news, the Trailer Park Boys are apparently going next-gen. The Trailer Park Boys game will be coming out soon. Ish.

I'm sure it will just be another Grand Theft Auto clone, but I'd play GTA: Sunnyvale in a heartbeat.



Also, people who have lots of money can go buy this. It's a Halo battle suit built by the guy who gained fame (or infamy... ???) by making those Ursus Bear-Proof suits.

I am angered and reminded that somebody was supposed to make Batsuits for us. To fight crime with. Or open cans of Ravioli with. Or whatever.

One of my friends here in Taiwan just had a baby, too. I'll put up pictures of the cute new thing when we come back, too.

Oh, and this is awesome with a capital A. Or a capital O.

awesOme.

One last thing before I go.



Now fuck off.

Love, Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home