Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well, here we are.

Finally!

Well, we're all settled into our cute little apartment.
I've gotten some pictures posted, so go look at them.

Here: http://picasaweb.google.com/theadamhunt/TaichungToNewYorkViaStJohnS

I also took a little video walk-through of our apartment, but it wouldn't load to the web album for some reason, so I've embedded it below.

I just finished the last Harry Potter book. I thought it was good, even if it copped out a little at the very end.

And, hey did you guys hear that Dumbledore's gay? That's not a joke. He's actually gay. Bravo, Ms. Rowling.

Anyway, I'm tired.



Now fuck off.

Love,

Adam

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam....

Good to see your doing well...Was searching around the net and came across your little piece of the world....

if you ever want to chat send me a message triplea763@hotmail.com

Sean (Triple A)

10:40 pm, November 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home