Saturday, December 08, 2007

Things and things.

Hi!

Interesting things:

They've found a dinosaur mummy, which I am tentatively naming "Mummysaur." Now, where are my vampire dinosaurs and dinosaur wolfman?

Also, I have a Wii. I love my Wii. The Wii is a product of the Japanese playing card company Nintendo. Not to be outdone, the Chinese have been quick to... um... emulate the Wii's success (and capitalize on the general ignorance of parents) by releasing the... Vii. (Which, due to the vagaries of the Chinese accent, is actually pronounced as "Wii" as well.)


Four years in Taiwan have immunized me to the inherent weirdness of Chinese commercials, but seeing this... this monstrosity made me sit up and take notice. It's bad, even by Tawianese standards.




Then, to make it funnier, the kids over at Chinese Engadget cracked one of the Viis open to see what made it tick. I've opened my old fat PS2 a few times, and it was really complicated, just packed with circuit boards and all kinds of stuff. The Vii... was not.



That's all for now!

Now fuck off.

Love, Adam

Contra 4 is harder than driving nails with your forehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home