Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Insanity.

It was seventeen degrees Celsius in New York yesterday. Madness.

Mega Man 2 is one of my favorite games of all time. I never had as much trouble with Air Man as this guy did, though:

Of interest:
A lady recently appeared on that paragon of fair and balanced journalism, Fox News, to decry the XBox 360 game Mass Effect because it "contains frontal nudity and explicit depictions of sexual activity."

Needless to say, the game is not very explicit, and we have another example of people assuming the worst of videogames because they don't "get" them.

Also needless to say, we videogamers are an easily-roused lot, and we hold grudges. So, the faithful marched over to amazon.com and bombed the lady's book into oblivion with 1-star reviews. I think it's both unbearably funny and slightly depressing.

Speaking of funny and slightly depressing, Adult Swim's website (which brought us Bible Fight and 5 Minutes to Kill (Yourself)) has added a new game called Amateur Surgeon. It's like Trauma Center, only you're a pizza delivery boy who just wants to be a surgeon. No, I don't have a scalpel. But I do have this pizza cutter....In other news, Princess Peach has got all her shit hanging out and doesn't even care. I'm just happy that the makers of Super Smash Bros. Brawl don't know what a camel toe is.

A-hem.

Speaking of Super Mario Bros., I saw this funny article about a person teaching in Asia who has a humorous story to tell about the innocence of little Asian kids.

I leave you with a funny picture I found on one of the internets.Now fuck off.

Love, Adam
What the fuck did I do with the picture of Amy Lin flipping off the camera?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home