Monday, April 28, 2008

This is the 100th post.

Wow. 100 posts. That's a lot. I've been doing this for two years now.

Most important: we had a Nerdy Day Out on Saturday. The pictures are here: http://picasaweb.google.com/theadamhunt/NerdyDayOut

Enjoy!

This will be funny for a select group of my friends.

You're welcome.

Also, this is exactly the sort of thing that makes an ideal birthday present for little boys named Adam:

You can buy them here. Thanks in advance.

Well, I'd wax nostalgic about the confluence of 100th post with two-year anniversary, but that would be waste of time. Suffice to say that I like my website better than anyone else does, which is fine by me.

Oh, and I'm going to be tidying up the links on the right very soon. Some of the websites over there haven't been interesting for quite a while, so either update them and make them interesting to me or be orphaned. As an addendum to that, if you have an interesting website that you want to tell me about, tell me about it.
Well, that's all. I must go play Mario Kart now. Vroom vroom! Beep beep!

Now fuck off.

Love, Adam
Don't ever try to show off in front of me like that again... beast.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Go Brandon!" It lookes like you and Katie had a fun day. What's up with you hair? It's it short and slicked back or is pulled tight in a pony tail. Either way it looks gay. Where's the 'fro we know and love?

7:23 am, April 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul wrote that.

7:25 am, April 30, 2008  
Blogger AdamFireFist said...

Liar. The real Paul would know that my hair is not physically capable of being either "slicked back" or "pulled tight in a pony tail." Only a cutting edge forged of steel can tame my hair.

12:45 pm, April 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home