Monday, May 19, 2008

There are so many cool things in the world that I'm seriously starting to freak out.

Okay, I mean honestly.

Let's start off with an easy one. An article in the Washington Post that is actually titled Republicans Vote Against Moms; No Word Yet on Puppies, Kittens. Somebody deserves a Pulitzer for that one.

I have a Wii. I love my Wii. But they're making it very difficult to not buy a PS3.


Alas, when Final Fantasy XIII comes out (completing the GTA4/MGS4/FF13 trifecta), I am sure to be lost.

There is a person somewhere that calls himself Blu. Blu paints on walls. But he doesn't just paint on walls, he animates on walls. It's creepy and brilliant. (I personally would like to see this sort of thing done with ninjas flipping all over the walls rather than creepy neuters climbing out of the chests of other creepy neuters. But beggars can't be choosers.)

I found the following video on one of the Wired blogs.
When I was in South Africa, I didn't make it to Kruger National Park, where this video was filmed.


Totally awesome.

(Brilliant segue approaching!)
Oh, speaking of totally awesome, some crazy Swiss motherfucker has built a rocket pack and flies at 180 miles per hour with his rocket pack.
I am suffused with jealousy.

Let it also be known that I love Ricardo Montalban. I used to watch Fantasy Island, and I just thought he was completely the shit.

Check this commercial for the Chrysler Cordoba ("The Small Chrysler" LOL). You're probably familiar with the phrase "fine Corinthian leather", used to describe the leather in a car. Well, this is not the first, but the best-known utterance of the phrase (although it's actually "soft", not "fine").



Corinthian leather, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with Corinth. It was just a buzzword drummed up for the leather in Chrysler cars in the 1970s. It was made in New Jersey. I just love how completely enamoured with the Cordoba Ricardo Montalban is.

What a stud.

Last thing: there is a cat in England named "Macavity" who rides the bus.
That's just wonderful.

My sister and her boyfriend are leaving tomorrow, so pictures of their adventures are sure to follow.

My friend Oliver plays musics, and you may go to his website and listen to some of these musics.

Now fuck off.

Love, Adam
Go Cavs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home