Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Suffice to say I've been mega mega busy. And it is too bright in the office.

I actually don't even have time to be writing these sentences. But here I am.
Still editing books for Oxford part-time, while helping to set up a new school here in Queens, called Academy of the City Charter School. It's fun, stimulating, fascinating, exhausting work. I have insufficient time. I am too busy to even play Warcrack anymore. There are trade-offs.

I have about a million different things to share with you. I will share them soon.
This will do for now:


All is well!

Now fuck off.

Love, Adam
Enchantment? Enchantment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

AHHHHHHH! How are you?

3:06 pm, March 17, 2011  
Blogger Unknown said...

Busy as hell, child.
Maybe now that you're not in Korea we can get a Skype conversation on the go!
Ahahahahahaha.
Ahaha. Aha.

Yeah.

I'm well!

3:39 pm, March 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home